This program is empowering the local design of electronics systems/products & IC Chip design (ASIC) by funding the research, development & innovation projects to design local competitive electronics products/systems/IC chip or electronics components/parts (industrial electronics) which may be used in other industries such as home appliances, automotive, renewable energies, …etc.
This Innovative Designs program is aiming to create our own electronics products or devices through the ownership of local IP design the as well as maximizing the local added value targeting local manufacturing of promising electronics products. In addition, this program leverages the collaboration between local industries, R&D and academia.
The Innovation design projects take the product through whole research & development life cycle starting from the prove of concept, prototyping phases till becoming a complete product ready to hit the market & mass production.
Note: the promising electronics products are listed herein; (Mobile devices, LED lighting, Solar Energy systems, Smart Meters, LED Displays, Industrial Electronics)
General Terms & Criteria
Submission time line of round (1-2016/2017):
1. The applicant shall review and download the guides and templates of ITAC-PDP Program at ITIDA website.
2. Fill in all needed data and avail all needed documents.
3. Append filled Templates and all needed documents in one zip file.
4. Login using your enterprise account information (if you do not have an account, Please Register ).
5. Upload the zip file.
6. Print and keep the successful upload message.
7. Follow all other instructions given in the Template to deliver hardcopies if required.
8. The evaluation committee reviews & evaluates the proposed project, then, the applicant receives the consolidated review comments & one of the following decisions:
9. The project beneficiaries will sign a contract with ITIDA preceding the project funding.